Google

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday's ramblings

They still aren't finished painting my kitchen. The house stinks and they're coming back tomorrow to finish. It's looking pretty good, though. Just needs a second coat and they're supposed to do the trim. The bathroom is a little yellower than I thought it would be, but I still like it. Anything is better than the grandma wallpaper I've been enduring for the past 3 years.

Superman is about to drive me nuts. I don't know what's happened to the little guy. Before the holidays he was Mr. Fun and independant. Now, he wants me to just walk around holding him all the time and freaks when I leave him anywhere, even at his preschool. He *loved* preschool back in December. Give me a break. I'm so sick of this. Can a 3 1/2 year old suddenly develop separation anxiety? Or do we have some serious disorder and I may as well start his therapy now.

Sunshine had a program at school tonight. The songs were cute, but one of them I *swear* they sang last year when he was in Kindergarten. Aren't they learning anything in music class? The first graders are all so cute, though. It was fun to watch. Unfortunately I forgot to charge my camera battery so all we got was video. I took the old camera but it's apparently completely broken now. Oh well. Hard to get a good shot in a group of 100 anyway.

Things to do this week:

1. Take pictures for SPF.
2. Charge camera batteries so you can do #1.
3. Go back to Dr. on Thursday.
4. Reschedule hair appointment so you can do #3.
5. Laundry - always.
6. Grocery shopping
7. Plan visit to parents.
8. Look at fabric for new kitchen curtains.
9. Make kitchen curtains.
10. Figure out some project easier and faster than curtains so I'll have something to post Monday.
11. Take pictures of kitchen when it's done.
12. Call for estimates on painting cabinets since dh says he doesn't want to do it himself now.
13. Bathe dog.
14. clean bathrooms.
15. Go thru list and figure out what really needs to be done and what can wait.

5 comments:

Kami said...

#1 and #2 are the most important.

3.5 year-olds are weird people. That's all I can say about that.

Unknown said...

I'm tired just reading your list. Ditto what Kami said on the 3.5 yr old. No advice on that one.

Anonymous said...

Easier and faster than curtains?? Just make the curtains already! (Trust me, if you put them off you'll end up like me, two years later with unused fabric overflowing everywhere. ;o)

And about the 3.5 year old, yes. They go through weird phases. Don't sweat it.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Pamela anderson nude picks Anti cellulite vacuum massage jeep tj used parts

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Health keystone plan what is fioricet