Google

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Curse them all

Curses on whoever thought it was a good idea to make those lick 'em candies (you know the ones that are kool-aid pouches w/ little sticks to eat them with) into valentines for kids to give to their friends. And even more curses to the 10 moms in my son's class who actually allowed their kids to give them out.

To those 10 moms: I hate you all. Just so we're clear on that. I will be getting even with you at the end of the year party. I haven't decided how yet, but I have a band of evil moms who will help me come up with very special gifts just for your little darlings....

5 comments:

Candy said...

I think no kid under the age of 8 should be allowed to have those things... ugh! I bought some one time that didn't look like that, but it was and man, it made a HUGE mess. We made them eat them outside

Dynila said...

oh yea... we'll start planning it now...

Like the year I got my nieces sand art kits... hehe

I'm taking the evil moms bit as a compliment :-)

dy

Denise said...

I knew you would know who I was talking about w/ the evil mom comment. bwahahaha!

Unknown said...

I personally love those sugar sticks but truly a mess for a kid to eat. We only got one this year. I hate the hardcandy!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Zyrtec pharmacology pharmacokinetics studies metabolism Speed anti depressants