Google

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The painters that wouldn't leave

Sooo, they came to paint our kitchen and powder room on Monday and they are still here. I swear for the past 4 hours every time I go in there it *looks* finished. And one of the guys - Juan - keeps going out w/ cans of paint, leading me to believe they are almost done.

But, no, no, no, Pedro is still painting. C'mon Pedro, we're quite the perfectionist aren't we? Your buddy here, Juan, is done. He's ready to go home. I am ready to go make myself a snack in the kitchen w/o worrying about stepping on your stuff or getting in the way. It looks fine. Really. Just great. Now. Leave.

And just how many cans of paint does Juan have in there? Or is he just carrying the same bucket around as part of some sick little joke? There he goes again.

OK, that's it. I'm leaving to pick my son up at school and then, you'll be gone, right? I'll just write a little check and you guys will be on your way. Thanks so much, looks great. Leave. Now. Goodbye.

4 comments:

Candy said...

ROFL... I dunno what to say here, but you are totally cracking me up.

Unknown said...

My paranoia would be setting in. You left them alone in your house? Yikes!

Denise said...

Yeah. Had to leave to get the kid. Didn't notice anything amiss. Pedro was just painting his little heart out.
(They're gone today. If I can find where dh put the camera battery I'll post a pic of the new walls)

Cheryl said...

Glad they're finally done. I wanna see pics!!!