Google

Saturday, July 14, 2007

What a way to start the day....

Mark: "Are you awake"

Me: "No."

Mark: "Well, it's 5"

Me: "Mmmmphhh"

Mark: "Denise.."

Me: "I'll get up later."

Mark: "Superman's ear hurts"

Me: "Uh huh. Did you give him something."

Mark: "Like what?"

Me: "ANYTHING!"

Mark: "No. Well, it's almost time to leave for the airport anyway. Do you know where the Tylenol is?"

Note that this conversations occurred in Superman's room because I'd been shoved out of my bed at 3 a.m. when said kid crawled in complaining of an earache. So, as you can see the morning started well. Woken at 5 a.m. to take care of a sick kid because my hubby who needed a ride to the airport at *6 a.m.* couldn't figure out how to give him some Tylenol. I love that man, but I think I may kill him one day. One early morning to be more precise.

More tomorrow about my weekend as a single mom. Assuming I get some sleep tonight, that is.

No comments: