Google

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Go Wales, Go!

Superman is in British Soccer Camp this week. Interesting concept. The company brings in coaches from Great Britian to teach tiny Americans how to play soccer. His comment on the first day was "That was easy. All we did was play games." He's enjoying himself, but seems a bit frustrated in a way because he was apparently planning to play some pretty rough soccer this week and apparently these silly British coaches don't take the game seriously enough. Instead of playing 2-hours soccer games, they play a bunch of cute little games involving kicking and such within their team, take a break, then play some other fun little game against the other three 5-year-old teams in the last 1/2-hour of camp (it's only a 2-hour camp).

Luckily Superman got the best of the three coaches and his team, Wales, is kicking some serious soccer ball against Scotland and Holland. Today they had crazy hair day and I'd show you a picture, but my camera wasn't working AGAIN. So, we may or may not play SPF this week and we may or may not have photos from our trip to the beach this weekend.

Anyway, Superman wanted his hair to have a big X on it. Not sure why, but I gelled and sprayed it until it stuck up in X formation, then sprayed it green, blue and black. He won the crazy hair contest and earned 10 points for his team. Go Superman! Go Wales!

If you don't hear from me for a few days it's because we are in Galveston and our internet access is sketchy there. I will be finding wifi somewhere at least twice a day because I have to schedule time slots to sell cub scout popcorn. No, I can't even take off from my *volunteer* job to take a vacation.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Hey, are we gonna pictures of the crazy hair or what???

Denise said...

Patience, Grasshopper. I don't have any pictures b/c my camera battery was dead so Mark has to show me how to put the video up here...