Google

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Diet Coke report

So, in case anyone is interested in my little no diet coke experiment - I have now made it a full week with absolutely no diet coke. None. Nada.

I'm not sure I feel any better or worse. It seems I should since I've been drinking water instead. Which is weird because even though I drank about 20 glasses of water yesterday I still feel slightly dehydrated this morning. But, hey, it WAS 107 yesterday according to the neon sign at Walgreens.

I do feel more tired so I think I may have to start making myself some tea midafternoon so I can stay up late enough to get all my "stuff" done at night. I've been crashing out by 11 p.m. all week and as a result my house is a mess and I have piles of paperwork on the desk. All the parenting experts say I should be able to get all that done while the kids are still up, but they haven't met my kids. Or the neighbor kids for that matter.

Anyway, if you are thinking about giving up your soda addiction I'd highly recommend replacing it with a cup of Scottish Breakfast tea in the morning. That seems to be what got me over the hump.

Hopefully tonight Mark will explain how to download and put up a video on here so I can show you all Luke's hair from soccer camp.

No comments: