Google

Friday, August 03, 2007

Beach Bound

So, we're leaving tomorrow. Laundry is folded, car is cleaned out, fishing poles packed. I have to wait for the kids to go to bed to pack their stuff or they help and we end up with about 4 suitcases of stuff we don't need.

So, I went back and looked at my blog entry from our beach trip last year. Now I'm really excited.
Galveston Island may not be the prettiest most pristine beach in the country, but there is a ton of stuff to do there and we stay right across the street from a fishing pier and next door to the Waffle House. What more could you want?

See ya in a few days!

2 comments:

Candy said...

I swear I think I'm the only person in the world that HATES Waffle House. It's always greasy and the place always looks dirty. I guess I'm just weird! LOL! Have a great time!

Denise said...

I don't like it either, but Mark and the boys love it. I don't actually eat bfast, but they all love to walk over there and eat. (yeah, yeah, should be gone, but the dog's sick and Mark took him to the vet. : ( )