Google

Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Procrastination Game..

Tomorrow night is Sunshine's birthday party. We will have 4 boys (in addition to our 2) spend the night. The plan is to go to the baseball game first. I need to clean the bathrooms, clean the playroom where they will be sleeping, make this, which is what Sunshine requested for his "birthday cake", pick up the downstairs, do a couple of loads of laundry and sweep before I go to bed. Since there is a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms I also need to come up with a backup plan that is both indoors and cheap.

Instead, I am working on my third blog update of the day. Yes, I have gone more than a week without updating, but now that I'm overwhelmed I have time for three posts. I have also spent at least an hour checking out my paperbackswap.com account and searching for books I may want. Why is it when I have a ton of stuff to do I suddenly start goofing off and then end up staying up all night. I don't know. But I need to break the cycle.

Wish me luck. And if you see another post from me tonight you will know I failed in my resolve and will once again be working into the wee hours of the morning to get all my stuff done. Bleh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do the same thing. I'm doing it right now...shhhh!