Google

Monday, March 20, 2006

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a yard...

(Hoping blogger will let me post these today..)

First, here's the "after" on the yard:


I realize that there is still some dirt around the edges. Hopefully it is filling in the gaps between squares of sod and helping the grass grow together smoothly and all that. The new flower bed is in the back left corner.

Here's my garden box. I went out and bought some stuff for it today and we'll probably plant it after Sunshine gets home from school.




And, while blogger is letting me post photos, here are some of our other Spring Break activities.

In front of the state Capitol:


After seeing Shamu:

No, he's not crying b/c he's wet. He's crying b/c we made him look at me instead of the whales for 10 seconds.

Flamingos and ducks:

At the Magic Time Machine:

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oooh, you have a real garden box! I just used old boards from our old deck. Heh.

Love the crying pic. I think those are so funny.

Candy said...

Hehehehe... Jamie gives me "the look" when I ask him to smile for the camera. Little brats... your yard looks fabulous! Love the capital pic!

Dynila said...

fantastic pics!

Nice to know the MTM is still there... I celebrated a birthday there um... almost two decades ago ;-)

ps - if I ask nice will someone PLEASE explain to me how to make those raised beds thingies?

Denise said...

Dy, Yeah, It's been nearly 20 years since I've been there too. Dh said "oh, so you came when you were a little kid?" Um, uh, yeah, right.

Unknown said...

Yard looks good. I'm thinking of just throwing more dirt on mine and some seed.

Great SB pictures! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

What a great site Buy tenuate appetite suppressants Philips multemedia projector help teen jobs http://www.jeep-air-suspension.info