Google

Saturday, March 04, 2006

ABCs of me

Got this from MOAC and figured it was appropriate that I post it while waiting for her to pick me up for the sorely needed mom's night out. (and figured it was about time I updated. I just can't seem to get in the swing of things this week!)

A is for Age - 29 for the, um, 7th time, I think...
B is for Books - I'll read anything.
C is for Career - BTDT, Mommy for now
D is for Dad's name - Willie
E is for Essential Item to Bring to a Party - Music
F is for Favorite Song(s) of the Moment - 1985 by Bowling for Soup
G is for Goof Off Thing To Do - Write on my blog. : )
H is for Hometown - Midland, TX
I is for Instrument You Play - Piano
J is for Jam or Jelly You Like - Plum
K is for Kids - I have two - 3 and 6, both boys
L is for Living Arrangement - In a house w/ dh and the 2 boys
M is for Mom's Name - Gloria
N is for Names of Best Friends - Shelley and Beth
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays - 2 for delivering kiddos and one when I had my gallbladder out.
P is for Phobias - can't think of any..
Q is for Quote You Like - "Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." --Abraham Lincoln
R is for Relationship That Lasted the Longest - 12 years and counting
S is for Siblings - One brother
T is for Texas, ever been? - Yes, lived here most of my life
U is for Unique Trait - warped sense of humor?
V is for Vegetable You Love - Okra
W is for Worst Trait - Tendency to overanalyze
X is for X-rays you've had - teeth, chest.
Y is for Yummy Food You Make - Chicken and dumplings, homemade pizza, chocolate pie.
Z is for Zodiac Sign - Cancer