Google

Monday, November 12, 2007

One last try



Once again we've undertaken a project trying to fix the patches of dead grass and mud in our front yard. I forgot to take a before photo, but just imagine all the mulched parts in the after photo with patches of dirt and mud instead of mulch. And instead of the plants.




From the street:




And here it is from the driveway:




Much better and now everytime it rains we won't have so much mud in the house. After 3 tries at replanting grass, it's just not going to happen. I'm not sure if the plants I put there will survive or not. Between the tree roots soaking up all the water and the kids playing football in the front yard it's not likely. I just had to try anyway.


When uploading these I noticed the color isn't very good. Which just adds to my case for needing a new camera...

No comments: