Google

Saturday, April 22, 2006

We have air!

Thought I'd let everyone know that our AC is up and running so you don't have to feel sorry for us anymore. Apparently there was some sort of crack in the unit so we were leaking freon and causing global warming. Which didn't help our situation any, now did it?

I'm on "break" right now. Sunshine had a choir rehearsal at church this morning. They've having "child-led worship" tomorrow and they wanted all the kids to come up and rehearse this morning. He's singing a song and taking up the offering. I'm so proud. Superman's job it to NOT YELL during the service. Of course, if he does I can dump him in the nursery.

Anyway, since I took both boys up to the church w/ me all morning, dh was going to watch them all afternoon while I did some things. But, alas, the highway is shut down so I can't get anywhere in less than 45 min. BLEH! So, I'm playing on the 'puter and then going upstairs to clean. Fun, fun, fun.

3 comments:

Drama Mama said...

With the munchkins in the way???? No way do I venture to clean less they are out of the house...just makes it that much harder to keep it done... brave woman.

Denise said...

Nah - he was keeping them downstairs. Presumably.... I usually have to clean w/ the kids around if it's ever going to get done.

Candy said...

We give them each a wet dishrag and tell them to wipe down the tables, cabinets, floors, etc etc... seriously, they think it's the fun-est thing ever! LOL! So glad you have A/C... I would have DIED.