Google

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Car fever

Yes, the hubster has new car fever. We just got me a new Volkswagen Passat back in October for those not in the know. I love it.

Sooo, now he's off this afternoon buying himself a new Nissan Xterra? Why? I dunno. Because he can, I guess. I just told him I didn't want any kind of talk about how I needed to be cutting back our grocery bill if he got it. He said OK and left. Can't wait to see it. I have to admit while I was out w/ my girlfriend this a.m. I parked next to an Xterra and yes, our cars will look mighty nice parked next to each other in the driveway up here in fantasy land. Ooooh yeah. Here's to more debt.

Spent the morning w/ my girlfriend who I haven't seen in about 6 months. Hubster thinks I'm nuts b/c she calls, we decide to go out and I'm immediately putting her to work. Yes. I "made" (his word) her meet up at Lowe's to look at paint for my kitchen and bathroom. To be fair to me, we picked out paint for her house also. I think that's a great girlfriend "date". Lowe's for some decorating playtime then Red Robin for lunch. I think I'll be doing "Shiny silk" in the downstairs powder room and "Cappucino Bombe" in the kitchen. And I am painting my ugly kitchen cabinets white. I am not restaining them in the icky whitewash finish they currently have. Apologies to anyone who has that same finish and loves it, but I HATE it.

Have a nice day. I'm done for now.

5 comments:

Kami said...

I so love my new Odyssey. New cars are the best. And yes, here's to more debt and higher car payments. WOO HOO!

Lisa said...

Not like I get any time away from the kids, but I think a playdate at Low's sounds fun-though I'm partial to the Depot.

Dynila said...

Painting your cabs? You are brave. I am the world's worst painter so we went this route a few years ago.

Good luck!

Cheryl said...

So, did he get the new car?

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »