Google

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Done!

Cub Scout popcorn show and sell is over, done, finished. Our pack did a great job and I am so glad it's over. Britt, who will take over next year, came over last night to count the last batch of money (hey, if you had to count up more than $4,000 and most of that in 1s and 5s, you'd need help too!). I've updated the database with everyone's sales and now all I have to do is sit back and.... wait for the take-order phase. [sigh] The fun never ends.

Luckily Britt seems pretty set on taking over for next year and Mark's agreed to be the pack treasurer so I can always fall back on the argument that it's *unethical* for the head fundraiser to be married to the treasurer. Right?

Other than all the popcorn and cash, we had a great holiday weekend. We cooked out with some neighbors and the kids ran around the culdesac all day Monday. Next weekend is the beginning of sports season for us. Superman starts soccer and its the first Baylor home football game, which I can't say I'm jumping up and down excited about, but the relatives are expecting us to meet up with them for the evening in Waco. Which can be either fun or torturous. I just never know. Sunshine's football won't start for another week. Then we'll be really crazy on Saturdays. Not that we are exactly not crazy now.

No comments: