Google

Thursday, May 25, 2006

School's out for summer!

Sadly, with all my volunteering at the school and such, I'm almost as excited as the kids. So far so good on our first day of summer. They actually let me sleep (w/ the aid of a little TV) until 7:30 this a.m. Yippeeee! I love summer. I can clean up their messes and entertain them all freaking day if I can sleep past 7. Sad, isn't it? That sleeping past 7 is heaven?

I have chocolate chip pumpkin muffins in the oven for breakfast, then we're off to the Y for my yoga class, which incidently I've missed for 2 weeks b/c of illness and school stuff. Then it's to Gattiland to use the free meal Sunshine got at the school awards Monday. After that, I figure they'll be content to watch TV while I get a few things done, then the neighbor teen is coming over to babysit while hubby and I go to a movie at Alamo Drafthouse. The only way we go out to the movies anymore. If all goes as planned it will be an awesome first day of summer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping past 7 AND a date with the hubby? That *is* an awesome start to the summer!!

Enjoy! ;o)

Unknown said...

What movie? Do tell.

Sounds like you are getting off on the right foot for those 100 degree days.

Denise said...

WE saw the DaVinci Code. It was pretty good. Odd preshows at Alamo Drafthouse, though

Candy said...

I'm in the "do I read the book or see the movie first" camp right now for Da Vinci code... I have had the book here for a while... hmmm...

Denise said...

I read the book a long time ago - back when it first came out. The movie is fairly close to it from what I remember. it was good. Mystery kind of thing...

-E said...

I love using the TV as an early morning babysitter. Recently we learned how to make our own cereal. Set it out the night before and you may get sleep until 8 p.m.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read car seat covers for dogs Free quote auto insurance Discount refrigerators in los angeles Adderall no prescription needed online blackjack Epson emptw200 projector Ways to incorporate high frequency words into the open bra What does mylan xanax look like Tawnee stone ass fucked