Google

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Name Tag

Candy over at House 'o Beauchamp tagged me on this.


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car) Bo Passat
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) Butter Pecan Chocolate Crinkle
3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) D-Denise Ham
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Green Monkey
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Elaine Midland
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name) Hamde
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”) The Black Margarita
8. NASCAR NAME: (first names of your grandfathers) James James (seriously - but they both went by their middle names, which would be Edwin Scott)
9. STRIPPER NAME: (favorite perfume, favorite candy) Musk Lindt Truffle
10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names) Jean Bryan


Looks like I'm supposed to tag 5 more people. I tag:

Sula
Angela
Jenny
Megan
Dawn

You people better be reading my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading you from my rss viewer.

oh...I memed it here.
http://goddess-jenny.livejournal.com/