Google

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Bush vetos children's health insurance bill

ARGH! Grrr. I don't usually get too political. And we all knew this would happen. But I'm still hopping mad about it.

Call me a flaming liberal, but I just can't fathom opposing health care for kids!

President Bush on Wednesday vetoed legislation expanding a children's health insurance program by $35 billion over five years.
....

"I think that this is probably the most inexplicable veto in the history of the country. It is incomprehensible. It is intolerable. It's unacceptable," said Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Massachusetts, who pleaded with Republicans to help overturn the veto.
I'm w/ Ed on this one.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Yeah, but by giving kids health insurance, that will be taking money out of his friend's pockets and by George, we cannot have that.

What an asshole.

health insurance said...

Well directed how to,the infos you shared are really helpful for me and to other users as well. Good job buddy, Keep it up and more power.